Tomorrow we set sail! Finally!

ally10169

I say Finally because we booked this last August so it has felt like forever waiting! My countdown clock started at like 270 days and now we are at 1!!

Thanks to all here for your reviews, answers to questions, comments, opinions, etc. It is SO HELPFUL to someone new to cruising. I will tell my DH things we need to do or not do and he will say "How do you know this?" . Well Cruise Critic of course! icon_wink.gif Really the wealth if info here is great and I hope to do a thorough review when I get back to help other future Dawn cruisers.

Nothing will spoil this vacation for me. We don't get away often and this is the first time since 1997 that we have gone away for a week without the children. I am going with a very relaxed laid back attitude and this is VACATION. If something isn't perfect, so what. It sure beats a week of the normal day to day, cooking , cleaning, etc. Life is too short and this trip is such a blessing. Going to enjoy every moment and make the best of whatever comes our way!

Well lots to do today!

Bon Voyage!

Allyson icon_cool.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;05;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Till our 10th annivesary cruise without the kids!

Congratulatons you guys, have a wonderful cruise!!

1968 Lurline (Matson)

1969 Mariposa (Matson)

1998 Seabreeze (Premier)

1998 Century (Celebrity)

1999 Seabreeze (Premier)

1999 Norwegian Crown (NCL)

1999 Voyager of the Seas (RCL)

2000 Westerdam (HAL)

2000 Carnival Victory (CCL)

2000 Sensation (CCL)

2001 Mercury (Celebrity)

2001 Norwegian Majesty (NCL)

2001 Vision of the Seas (RCL)

2002 Norwegian Wind (NCL)

2004 Maasdam (HAL)

Hi Ally and Legalcruiser:

See you all tomorrow, remember meet in Spinnaker Lounge around 5:30 - 6 pm Hope to meet you all there.

Try to get some sleep tonight, LOL!!! I've just about finished packing - ha, ha for packing light, hope I can zip the suitcase!

See you all tomorrow on the DAWN.

Terry

Have a terrific cruise: waiting so long must have seemed like eternity. The longest we have ever booked in advance was about 4 months and that drove me nuts. good attitudes usually make for good cruises and great companions.

NMNita

Commodore 1984, Costa 1985, RCL 1987, Chandris 1989, NCL 1989, Commodore, 1991, NCL 1997, Carnival 1997, Carnival 1998,NCL 1998, NCL 1999, RCL 2000, RCL 2000, NCL 2002,NCL 2003, Celebrity 2003, NCL 2004

Archived