NCL Gem - Bar Menu Prices?

cruising mickey

Hello,

After doing a great deal of research, I have finally decided on a cruise - NCL Gem's Bahamas/Florida:D Does anyone have the current bar price menus they could share:confused: I've tried many different google searches and have found no information:(

Thanks for any and all information:cool:

Edited by cruising mickey

Here's a link to my photo album of menus and price lists from my 1/8/12 Gem sailing. It includes specialty restaurant menus, wine lists, bar menus, room service menu, etc.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/johnql/Gem%20Cruise%20Jan%202012/Menus%20and%20price%20lists/

Thank you thank you thank you:eek:

Here's a link to my photo album of menus and price lists from my 1/8/12 Gem sailing. It includes specialty restaurant menus, wine lists, bar menus, room service menu, etc.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/johnql/Gem%20Cruise%20Jan%202012/Menus%20and%20price%20lists/

Great job! Thanks.

What is the complementary wine list? Is that something new, I don't remember anything being free.

Great job! Thanks.

What is the complementary wine list? Is that something new, I don't remember anything being free.

Certain packages like honeymoon packages include wine, and that is a list of wines to order from.

Great job! Thanks.

These are also the wines that are offered for Platinum Latitudes diners as their complimentary bottle at dinner in Le Bistro.

P.S. You're welcome to those who thanked me for the photos. I'm glad the pics can benefit anyone who is booked on or considering an NCL cruise.

Edited by johnql

• 3 years later...