Serenity Deck on Carnival

ozarksjanet

I absolutely loved the wicker rattan round canopy beds! I came home with the intentions of buying a couple of them for my backyard but cannot find them anywhere on the net except for a website called alibaba. This company is in China and only ships to ports, I happen to live in Missouri so no close ports of call here. There cost was amazing though 150 -200 each. Is there anybody out there who knows where I can find this furniture. I know it will stand up great in my backyard compared to the ship as the wind really whipped them around but they were so nice and comfy. I have searched the net and either I am searching wrong or I really just can't get them. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT! Thanks guys and happy cruising!

• 1 year later...

$1,100 is steep. $700 is within realm of consideration.

Last Dec, I stayed at the Marriott in South Beach Miami. They had these large color changing plastic globes out at night. After searching around, I found them at a "deal" website. Even as a "deal" they were ludicrously expensive.

Makes you wonder how much Carnival/Marriott pay for these things (in bulk I assume).

There cost was amazing though 150 -200 each. Is there anybody out there who knows where I can find this furniture.

You may be better price wise to find some one near a port that may be better to buy and ship, or set up some way to get it to you.

Archived