soda question

kaj1436

Just wondering if Ginergale is available on board? I am sailing Enchantment. If so, what brand do they carry? Last cruise I was on, a different cruiseline, they carried Seagrams gingerale and I did not like that at all. Do you think I would be allowed to bring on my own Canada Dry?

Just wondering if Ginergale is available on board? I am sailing Enchantment. If so, what brand do they carry? Last cruise I was on, a different cruiseline, they carried Seagrams gingerale and I did not like that at all. Do you think I would be allowed to bring on my own Canada Dry?

I think it will be Canada Dry, which is a coke product.

Allowed = NO

Able = YES

I think it will be Canada Dry, which is a coke product.

Allowed = NO

Able = YES

I love 2 sodas. giner ale and diet mt dew. I always bring a few diet dews but they have great ginger ale and it is on tap @ most of the places you will be getting it on board the enchantment.

Nothing is better than a fountain ginger ale!!!

I assume the tap is canada dry since it is a coke product like all the other tapped soda are and like the other person said. But the cans are Seagrams, sorry.

have fun and save me some! Going on 3/31

I thought Canada Dry was part of Dr. Pepper/7-Up. Coca Cola purchased the Seagrams mixer business in 2002 and licenses the name from Pernod Ricard.

http://www.virtualvender.coca-cola.com/ft/index.jsp?brand_id=300

you could be right, i was just going with what the other person said, i have no idea. all i know is in cans it is seagrams and so if you are correct then it is the same ion the fountain. yum!

Archived