D2 Superior Oceanview on Deck 14 on Oasis

RPD

Because of a price drop, I was able to upgrade from a D7 category cabin to a D2 category on Deck 14. My questions are:

Other than location, with the D2 cabin being midship, is there any difference between the two categories?

The cabin appears to be somewhat near the elevator (about 3 cabins down from being directly in line with the elevator). Can I expect to hear any noise from my stateroom?

Ahead of our stateroom past the elevators is the children's section of the ship with an arcade and other activities. Should I be worried about screaming kids getting dropped off by their parents every morning?

One final question: the pool deck is on Deck 15 and I've read that some guests have heard chairs and foot traffic. It appears my stateroom is nowhere near chairs or in the line of foot traffic as it appears to be underneath the elevator landing on Deck 15. Should I be worried?

Thanks in advance.

Because of a price drop, I was able to upgrade from a D7 category cabin to a D2 category on Deck 14. My questions are:

Other than location, with the D2 cabin being midship, is there any difference between the two categories?

The cabin appears to be somewhat near the elevator (about 3 cabins down from being directly in line with the elevator). Can I expect to hear any noise from my stateroom?

Ahead of our stateroom past the elevators is the children's section of the ship with an arcade and other activities. Should I be worried about screaming kids getting dropped off by their parents every morning?

One final question: the pool deck is on Deck 15 and I've read that some guests have heard chairs and foot traffic. It appears my stateroom is nowhere near chairs or in the line of foot traffic as it appears to be underneath the elevator landing on Deck 15. Should I be worried?

Thanks in advance.

Yes!!!!!!!!

Archived