Skating on Explorer

Jonah315

I have not been able to find the answer by searching so thought I would post a question. Can kids ice skate by themselves or do parents have to go on the ice with them? I understand there are times where people with their own skates can get extra time on the ice when they are not renting skates to people. I don't mind taking the kids' skates but am not keen on taking mine (too bulky) so if they can go on their own I will throw theirs in. I would be at the rink with them but they can skate fine on their own. I will go on at times too but I can do fine with rentals but would rather give the kids extra time if possible. Can someone let me know? Thanks.

Bob

I have not been able to find the answer by searching so thought I would post a question. Can kids ice skate by themselves or do parents have to go on the ice with them? I understand there are times where people with their own skates can get extra time on the ice when they are not renting skates to people. I don't mind taking the kids' skates but am not keen on taking mine (too bulky) so if they can go on their own I will throw theirs in. I would be at the rink with them but they can skate fine on their own. I will go on at times too but I can do fine with rentals but would rather give the kids extra time if possible. Can someone let me know? Thanks.

Bob

The skates are free; no charge. You have to sign a waiver giving them permission to skate. I do not know if you have to physically be on the ice with them in Studio B; it may depend on their age.

Archived