How to get email Confirmation?

Does anyone know how to get an email confirmation from RCCL if you book online? I emailed RCCL and they said all I needed to do was call RCCL and ask for a confirmation email. Well I called and was told they do not have email access and the best they could do was to mail out a letter of confirmation.

What I don't understand is before I put a deposit on my cruise I did the complementary hold on RCCL website and got an email confirming my hold and it said I have 24 hours to put down a deposit. If they can confirm my hold by email why not confirm my reservation?

;) I booked my cruise on RoyalCaribbean.com and printed my confirmation by logging on to "MY Cruise" section of their website. You can make a payment on this site and book excursions.

They seem to be a little flaky that way. The reservation agents that I have talked to are always volunteering to fax or e-mail confirmation of whatever change I have made.....and I have yet to receive anything from them in writing. The easiest way to confirm anything, is to pull up your confirmation on the RCCL website and print it out.

It will be interesting to see what happens after final payment. :)

Guest OBAYbee

I would try calling again. I had to in order to get my FOS confirmation numbers in print. Good thing I did too because they claim there was no contact info on my reservations and it was noted the tickets would be picked up at the pier. NO WAY!! LOL

I would try calling again. I had to in order to get my FOS confirmation numbers in print. Good thing I did too because they claim there was no contact info on my reservations and it was noted the tickets would be picked up at the pier. NO WAY!! LOL

This is exactly why I wanted to get an email confirmation. I have printed out my reservation online but what real proof is that. I pay all my bills online and always get an email confirmation with tracking number after payment is made. Not only does this protect me but it also protects the company I am doing business with.

Nope. I have never recived a fax when they said they were going to fax. I switched cabins on Friday evening when I noticed the one I wanted had become available. He insisted that he is mailing confirmation. I will wait a few more days, and then we'll see. I have a question.....for all of us new RCCL.com bookers. Are they using e-docs or booklets? I guess I will ask for a booklet on the 29th and final payment. :)

My worry is that I went to RCCL website on Saturday night and it told me that I have no cruise scheduled.

There was a problem with their website and my cruise was showing up the next day. However what would have happened if they could not recover there files. Since I have booked online I do not have any confirmation except the booking # that RCCL has giving me.

All I ask for is an email confirming each time a payment is made. I really do not think I am asking for a lot.

Archived