Guarantee Cabin

joyce&bob

Just booked the Celebrity/Eclipse sailing 4/7/2012. Booked a guarantee oceanview cabin. Can someone who has booked an oceanview guarantee tell me when they got their cabin assigned?

I already posted this question on the Roll Call but thought maybe some previous cruiser who booked a guarantee would be able to share their experience.

I also booked a oceanview guarantee for the same cruise. Based on the rooms available I don't think we will know till the middle of March. I will tell you that as of yesterday only 2 category 8 rooms are booked, so there are 10 cat. 8 rooms available.

Remember with so many rooms available they will not assign rooms till later so they have a chance to sell more expensive assigned rooms.

Hope this helps!

I also booked a oceanview guarantee for the same cruise. Based on the rooms available I don't think we will know till the middle of March. I will tell you that as of yesterday only 2 category 8 rooms are booked, so there are 10 cat. 8 rooms available.

Remember with so many rooms available they will not assign rooms till later so they have a chance to sell more expensive assigned rooms.

Hope this helps!

Booked guarantee OV 2/20 for the Eclipse 4/7 cruise & today I had my cabin number. Thought that was exceptionally QUICK.

Happy with cabin - but it was not one of the OV cabins listed as availabile.

We have done suite guarantees cabins twice, and both times received our cabin number within days.

The second time the price went down for suite guarantees after we had been assigned a S1. When I called to receive a price reduction I was told that we would go back "into the pool," and would receive a different sky suite and even potentially a S2. Within a day we were back in the original S1 we had been first assigned.

No nothing wrong just wanted to be higher. It"s a cruise it will be GREAT!!

Good had me worried for a minute. Will celebrity let you change cabin, in the same category if a different cabin is available nearer to the sailing date? My reason for asking is because we are traveling with another couple &I noticed today that they have adjoining cabins open on the Plaza deck.

Archived