Epic Beds

blendedmemory

I am staying in a midship balcony. We are having the room set up as two twins, so with rounded corners, how does that work?[/quote

They aren't that noticably rounded. I was in a midship balcony with two friends, so twins plus the couch as the third bed. I'm 6'2" and didn't really notice the curve in the bed. Could be because we were crash out exhausted every night we got back, but I'm sticking with my story :)

They aren't that noticably rounded. I was in a midship balcony with two friends, so twins plus the couch as the third bed. I'm 6'2" and didn't really notice the curve in the bed. Could be because we were crash out exhausted every night we got back, but I'm sticking with my story :)

You are a GUY??? I never would have called that one!!

We didn't notice until right before the end of our cruise that the beds actually pull out a bit from the wall (they tuck under the headboard a bit to make space around the foot of the bed during the day). That gains at least a couple inches of length.

Archived