wine package details?

Can anyone please tell me what the details of buying package are, how does it work, do you get a bottle , drink as much of it as you want & hand it back for next time , can you collect more than one bottle per day etc? I did try to find details on the website, but they were hiding!!:D

Can anyone please tell me what the details of buying package are, how does it work, do you get a bottle , drink as much of it as you want & hand it back for next time , can you collect more than one bottle per day etc? I did try to find details on the website, but they were hiding!!:D

You can purchase a 5, 7, or more package at three different price/selection levels. If you don't finish a bottle, the dining room staff will tag it with your name for another night. You can have as many bottles per day as you wish - up to your package limit, of course.

Somewhere on the boards there's a comparison of package prices per bottle versus buying individually. This might help you decide which package works best for you. We used to buy the Diamond package, but found the the wines on the Platinum package were more to our liking AND cheaper!

Thanks everyone, I know it must be annoying to answer all these little inconsequential questions. Heck I don't drink wine , but my companions do & are newbies! Thanks once more.:)

I just done a 3 day cruise in FEB ,and you can take the wine back to your room , But some bars wont let you drink your package wine , thats why we did order the package wine ,

Archived