Canada Place Alamo

Alaska_2012

I would appreciate it if someone would double-check and make sure I have reserved a car at the correct place. I just did a search and read to make sure you choose the Alamo at YVRC79 which is different than the code below.

Also, could someone tell me how far the actual location of the cars are from the pier? Thank you!

Pickup: Cruise Ship Canada Place (YVRP71)

999a Canada Place

Vancouver , BC V6C 3B5

CA

Saturday, July 7, 2012

9:00 AM

I would appreciate it if someone would double-check and make sure I have reserved a car at the correct place. I just did a search and read to make sure you choose the Alamo at YVRC79 which is different than the code below.

Also, could someone tell me how far the actual location of the cars are from the pier? Thank you!

Pickup: Cruise Ship Canada Place (YVRP71)

999a Canada Place

Vancouver , BC V6C 3B5

CA

Saturday, July 7, 2012

9:00 AM

Not sure about the cars booked from the YVRP71/Canada Place location, but YVRC79 (Sandman Hotel) is about 10 blocks away at the corner of Cambie and Georgia; and the cars are located in the Sandman's parking lot (entrance off Beatty St)

What OP's question relates to is National/Alamo's location just inside the Pan Pacific Hotel which forms part of Canada Place. While they do keep come cars in the parkade at Canada Place they may shuttle you to their downtown location. Either way you will have no problem... relax and enjoy our city.

Archived