2013 Cruise Brides

cascole

I'm a 2013 bride... just 4 more months left and I am married!! Lots to do... soo little time! getting married on St Thomas, USVI, on the 8th of January!! And yes, I am getting married on Lime Tree Beach... I am excited! So good to see soo many 2013 brides! Congrats to us all!! :D

Hi Brides To Be!!!

Booked wedding on Celebrity Eclipse 1st April 2011, however they have just changed the itinery?????!!!! Panicking... I hope I can change the date. Anyone else getting married on this ship?

Sarah x

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! So I have been working with Carnival's wedding department and Royal Ocean Events. Although they want you to book early and everything, a lot of stuff doesn't need to be set until about 3 months out. There are plenty of things for you to handle before... some stuff you don't need from the cruise. But you can rent outfits for the men through the cruise if you wish, I am buying that sort of stuff before. There is a ton of little things you can purchase through the cruise to add to your day, if you want. There are a few forms that are on the website, if you want to download them and fill out everything, but again, most things aren't accepted until about 3 months anyways...

http://www.royalwed.com/carnival-weddings/carnival-st-thomas/

We are booked on the NCL Epic for a November 27, 2013 wedding at the St. Thomas port of call. I hate having to wait more than a year for the wedding cruise, but I wanted to give guests enough time to save up for such an expensive trip! Super excited about the wedding, but not excited about the more than a year wait!

Happy planning to all you lovely soon to be brides!

I would love to share some ideas about gifts you are going to give your guests. I want to fill a bag of goodies for each room. Is anyone else doing this?

We are booked on the NCL Epic for a November 27, 2013 wedding at the St. Thomas port of call. I hate having to wait more than a year for the wedding cruise, but I wanted to give guests enough time to save up for such an expensive trip! Super excited about the wedding, but not excited about the more than a year wait!

Happy planning to all you lovely soon to be brides!

I would love to share some ideas about gifts you are going to give your guests. I want to fill a bag of goodies for each room. Is anyone else doing this?

My daugter is doing the same. She is putting together a gift box to put on every guest's bed. There will be all kinds of goodies in. Travel size shampoo and conditioner, since those in a regular cabin on the Epic is really very basic. A map of Bermuda, wedding program, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Ladies,

Happy that I found this forum with everyone who is getting married in 2013. We are going for a B2B wedding and honeymoon cruise in November 2013 on The Carnival Magic. We are from Victoria BC so it is quite a trip for us but we are really excited to be getting married on a cruise and sharing the experience with our family and friends. I have already learned so much since coming back to cruise critic (had to take a break after our last cruise because I knew it would be a while before we could cruise again and it was painful to read about it) and I especially love hearing about everyones wedding experiences and learning from the good times and the bad.

Just wanted to say hi and good luck ladies!!!

I am also getting married Nov. 2013 which cruise are you getting married on. We are getting married Nov. 3 2013

I'm getting married on the Breeze in June in Miami. Any recommendations on a hotel? I have seen posts before about hotels in Miami but none that are recent. I would like to find a decent deal with options for transportation to the port. Some guests will be flying and some driving. I really want to find a place close to the port!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm getting married on the Breeze in June in Miami. Any recommendations on a hotel? I have seen posts before about hotels in Miami but none that are recent. I would like to find a decent deal with options for transportation to the port. Some guests will be flying and some driving. I really want to find a place close to the port!

I'm getting married on the Breeze as well!! My wedding is in May. I too could use some tips on hotels near the port. I have read great reviews about two makeup artists in Miami from other brides on here. One is chicmakeupbyaimee.com and the other is artofhairbyclaudia.com.

Hope that helps!

Hello other 2013 Brides!

My wonderful man and I are will be getting married in our hometown sometime in early 2013 (date not set quite yet). We have booked our honeymoon cruise - a 15 night transatlantic voyage with the Carnival Legend on April 7th leaving out of Tampa and ending up in Barcelona on April 22nd with many awesome port stops on the way!

I wanted to have a symbolic ceremony in Barcelona but that was proving to be alot of stress AND money - so I did the next best thing. Cut out the middle man, hired a photographer myself and we will exchange our own vows in all of our wedding attire at a location of our choice and have our day photographed. We are really excited!! The photographer I've hired will also be doing my hair and makeup before the 4 hour shoot so, of course, I'm thrilled to knock that out in one shot.

Less stress, the better. This will be our 2nd marriages and will miss our 3 kiddos dearly at home while we are gone (10, 6 and 5 year olds).

Theresa

Omaha, NE

I am getting married on embarkation day, April 21, 2013 aboard Carnival Breeze out of Miami. I am very excited!!

Ur getting married B 4.. Congrats.. Please take some pix, as there isnt alot on the web... Are you having a DJ??????

Im getting Married on her Sept 8, 2013.. I first wanted the Marriott.. But after getting the Contract and reading that I would be Charged if everyone didnt show up, I rip it up!!! If U are anything like me, or have some friends like I do.. U dont know Who is really gonna come.. SO I searched around (and my TA) and we found the Holiday Inn Port OF Miami(no transportation) and the rates were $109+ 13%taxes= $124 pp pn I thought that was GREAT... I wanted to be in the middle of a price range, Guest are all ready , Flying/driven from VA and all over.. SO we have to be mindfull of that, no matter where we may want to stay :) I hope that helps a lil...

Any other Questions feel free to email me ladies :D allaboutthis04@yahoo.com (tima)

We're getting married at a port of call on day 3 of our first ever cruise, May 1, 2013 in Valletta, Malta in the Mediterranean!

Woohoo!

We're actually eloping, so the guest list is numbered at: 0! So excited! We have a planner in Malta that is arranging the paperwork and legal stuff, as well as ceremony venue and photographer. Then we're heading back to the ship to eat our first dinner as married people in one of the ship's specialty restaurants, and just enjoy the rest of the night together! Thinking we may go to the ship nightclub for our first dance! Haha.

Anyone starting to worry about getting a wedding dress on the plane, though? I'm not sure the best way to pack it...

Hi Ladies! I will be a Carnival Ecstacy bride on 9/2/13. I am a little confused in planning right now but still super excited!

Is anyone getting married in Nassau?? I'm "waiting" on an email from Carnival weddings for the price list for "add-ons" and haven't received it yet-- getting a little overly anxious! ;)

Congratulations to you all!

Congrats! I am getting married on the Allure August 4th. How has your weddingplanning been so far? Are you going to be doing an at sea wedding? RCl just legalized weddings at sea! That's what I we've been waiting for. I'm interested to know how another bride is finding the process? Hoep to hear from you soon! Melissa

Archived