2013 Cruise Brides

cascole

Neither have I! I'm getting we'd on embarkation day, what are your plans, out of interest?

At the moment we have none. It is also on embarkation day. My family is from California so I am asking everyone to arrive a day early. Most are not going on the cruise so they are just flying in for the wedding.

How about you and your family?

At the moment we have none. It is also on embarkation day. My family is from California so I am asking everyone to arrive a day early. Most are not going on the cruise so they are just flying in for the wedding.

How about you and your family?

Well I'm from the UK, so are flying in a week early to have some fun in Orlando. We have 25 family/friends coming to the wedding and cruising. Everyone is. So excited. Most have cruised before, but for a few it's a new experience.

Well I'm from the UK, so are flying in a week early to have some fun in Orlando. We have 25 family/friends coming to the wedding and cruising. Everyone is. So excited. Most have cruised before, but for a few it's a new experience.

That sound awesome!! I think so far around 25 couples are coming for my wedding but not the cruise. I am older then the normal first time brides so I am glad my father is still alive to be there. I live in Texas. My family in California as I mentioned and my fiance family lives in Florida.

How fun having your family all coming together!! It will be a special and memoriable time!!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe it... it's getting soo close... Our year!! 2013!!

I have less than a month to go and things are set! Things are soo great! Everyone of my friends have commented on how unstressed I am (including newly weds)!!!

I am getting married in less than a month! In the last 2 months, I had to do all the paperwork, and everything was so easy! Carnival/ Royal Wedding Events have been amazing... was a bit worried at about 6 months out, but come 3 months, everything is put in, and our planner has been amazing, with so much help with everything!

:D SOOO EXCITED!! :D

I'm a 2013 bride... just 4 more months left and I am married!! Lots to do... soo little time! getting married on St Thomas, USVI, on the 8th of January!! And yes, I am getting married on Lime Tree Beach... I am excited! So good to see soo many 2013 brides! Congrats to us all!! :D

I am also getting married on Limetree beach in St Thomas, but on MAY 8th instead of January! I would LOVE to hear your plans and/or review when you get back!

Congratulations on your engagement!

That's soo exciting! So it worked out, with our arrival time to the island, that we couldn't get married on Lime Tree Beach, until almost 4, and we are going semi traditional, so I don't want to spend the whole day away from my man... while another beach, Sapphire Beach, was more available, having the wedding around 1. So I am very excited for the change.

Apparently, they are both great beaches. Lots of little things to do.

3 months out, you can officially apply for the marriage license (at least that's what I think they say). And it happened really quickly for us. It's going to be amazing! I can't wait. 28 days!

And I promise, that I will try to post a review as soon as I can! :)

That's soo exciting! So it worked out, with our arrival time to the island, that we couldn't get married on Lime Tree Beach, until almost 4, and we are going semi traditional, so I don't want to spend the whole day away from my man... while another beach, Sapphire Beach, was more available, having the wedding around 1. So I am very excited for the change.

Apparently, they are both great beaches. Lots of little things to do.

3 months out, you can officially apply for the marriage license (at least that's what I think they say). And it happened really quickly for us. It's going to be amazing! I can't wait. 28 days!

And I promise, that I will try to post a review as soon as I can! :)

Hi, I'm curious and confused about the license application. I'm from the UK, so need to apply online. I think I apply no more than 90 days before wedding, sent application number to wedding people, they send me something that I need to get signed and I send it back. Does this sound about right to you ??!!

Thanks

Yeah! That sounds awesome!

With the license thing:

We signed it, scanned it, and then emailed as well as sent in the hard copy. But most of the paper work wasn't due to them until about the 90 day mark.

It makes sense as soon as you get there... the person who will help you out is SOO awesome! (At least ours is!) They will make sure there are papers in when and where they need to, and they will let you know what needs to get done ASAP and answer any of your questions.

Picked up the wedding dress last week and saw it has numerous winkles. I called the hotel to see if they have cleaners on site and found out they do so I am so excited since the flight on the plane will just make my dress more winkled. LOL

I have to sit down and fill out the wedding invites and get that going.

When I booked the cruise I had a year to wait. How time flies!!

• 2 weeks later...
I got our final call last week. We confirmed our ceremony space (Chapel), reconfirmed our reception space (piano bar with the pianist) and went over the cake order. All is good at this point. Our first guest is flying in early next week--only 11 days to go!

*warm and fuzzy feelings returning* That's great! How exciting! What do you have left to do - if anything?

Archived