C3 balcony question, M class ships, deck 9

CarolinaMamma

According to this deck plan

http://www.insightcruises.com/pdf/Celebrity_Millennium_deckplan_2010.pdf

It looks as if the C3 balconies on Millie toward the back of deck 9 (9140-9154 and 9175-9193) are slightly larger than the balconies on more mid-ship cabins (9100-9136 and 9125-9157). Celebrity rep says that they are all the same size and it just "looks that way" on the deck plan. These balconies only appear larger on deck 9, not decks 7 and 8. The corridor looks narrower in front of these rooms on deck 9.

Anyone know the real answer?

The ones toward the back also look like they are under the carpeted restaurant as opposed to pool deck, which may be quieter, and also the ones in back seem to have less of an overhang, especially 9150 which seems to be in between the bumps from the restaurant above.

C2 and C3 are same price for sailing I am looking at, but these C3 cabins toward the back are looking pretty good. Not seeing an advantage to C2

Advice?

According to this deck plan

http://www.insightcruises.com/pdf/Celebrity_Millennium_deckplan_2010.pdf

It looks as if the C3 balconies on Millie toward the back of deck 9 (9140-9154 and 9175-9193) are slightly larger than the balconies on more mid-ship cabins (9100-9136 and 9125-9157). Celebrity rep says that they are all the same size and it just "looks that way" on the deck plan. These balconies only appear larger on deck 9, not decks 7 and 8. The corridor looks narrower in front of these rooms on deck 9.

Anyone know the real answer?

The ones toward the back also look like they are under the carpeted restaurant as opposed to pool deck, which may be quieter, and also the ones in back seem to have less of an overhang, especially 9150 which seems to be in between the bumps from the restaurant above.

C2 and C3 are same price for sailing I am looking at, but these C3 cabins toward the back are looking pretty good. Not seeing an advantage to C2

Advice?

Sorry, I've never actually seen these as I don't like the overhang and thus avoid deck 9.

As to C2 vs. C3, I've never really seen the difference myself. Guess they're C3 because they're toward the aft of the ship. Actually, I prefer to be back there and I think your observation that it would probably be quieter back there is probably correct.

Good luck!

Archived