Need info on a Cat. I & GG on NCL Sun?

If you have stayed in one of these cabins...could you tell me how the beds and sofa are arranged in the cabin you occupied? One picture of the I Cat. shows a sofa bed (against the wall) and then the bed next to it....and another pic shows a small single pullout sofa bed at the end of the beds.

If you could help I would appreciate it.

Also, which restaurants are the ones you pay extra $$$?

Many Thanks!

GK

I had a GG as a spare room on the Sun last Oct. Now that's a long story but it was cheaper to book another cabin then add another person to my BB.

The two beds were against the outside wall and the small fold down (It's not put out) was at the foot of the bed.

ps.

Pay resturants - Bistro (a must do), the Italian Resturant, and the Asian Fusion

Seaward 1/89,Southward II 1/91,Windward 10/93,

Norway 3/94,4/96

Dreamward 4/97

Dream 12/99

QE2 4/02

Carnival Spirit 7/02

NCL Sun 10/03

NCL Dawn 2/03,7/03,2/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;8;22;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800  Alaska Sun

Shoreguy....thank you so much. Question or maybe a few..lol. icon_smile.gif .did you find the GG small in size or cramped at a 147sq.ft? How about the closets...enough space? Oh, and did you have a safe? I know I'm full of questions, icon_rolleyes.gif but have never sailed NCL before, let alone freestyle, so I don't know what to expect. We've always ate in the dining room and did the formal routine. Do many do formal on the ship? D you suggest eating every night in DR or venturing out. Bistro sounds FAB..will do.

Ok, I'll stop with questions...sorry for the lengthyness.

GK

icon_cool.gif What is the cost of the pay restaurants?

Archived