Jacksonville parking options

4spring

Doing a search of this forum, I have found a thread back in Nov/Dec talking about two parking lots; VIP (about 10 miles from the port) & cruiseparkingjacksonville.com (which is right outside the port & I guess used to be VIP's lot). VIP is about $5 a night but further away, the other is right outside the port but is $8 a day. Just wondering if folks have used these two companies before & if they had some recent feedback. Thanks.

We used VIP Parking in November.

We stayed across the street overnight at the Residence Inn before cruise. We paid $89 for a 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. Had full kitchen pull out couch, full hot breakfast. Booked on lastminutetravel.

The shuttles were clean, modern, air conditioned. Driver was polite. They were right there when we got off ship. I don't have any complaints. I booked online and saved by using a coupon code. Sorry, but I can't remember it, but I think we ended up paying $4 a day after discount.

One benefit of VIP is there are several hotels within 1 mile of them. It is a nice area. There are also plenty of shopping and eating places nearby. So. if you plan to come in a day early this would be the way to go.

There is not much of anythiing right at the port, not even many hotels to choose from.

Also VIP does airport shuttles too, so they are staffed 24-7. We felt the car was safe.

• 2 weeks later...
Doing a search of this forum, I have found a thread back in Nov/Dec talking about two parking lots; VIP (about 10 miles from the port) & cruiseparkingjacksonville.com (which is right outside the port & I guess used to be VIP's lot). VIP is about $5 a night but further away, the other is right outside the port but is $8 a day. Just wondering if folks have used these two companies before & if they had some recent feedback. Thanks.

I tried this link and couldn't find any information. It seemed odd to me. Has anyone been to the lot referred to here (not vip)?

• 1 month later...

Try this: vipparknride dot com

Just back from the Fascination yesterday and used them for about $4/day. Very effeficent, there when we got off and not a bad ride to/from the port.

Would use them again when we sail out of Jax next time.

Archived