Flight change solved hopefully??

506canuck

Lat night I got an email from Expedia concerning my flight post cruise on November 26th. I was supposed to leave Miami at 1045am to Philadelphia which I booked six weeks ago. The chanage had me leaving at 930am. I know 1045am was a bit tight but 930am would be impossible and the flight was no longer direct. I spoke with Expedia and they were able to put me on a 1235pm flight still routed through Charlotte. United/US airways would not authorize putting me on the 120pm direct flight. Not one to give up I called United myself and after explaining the situation I was lucky enough to get on the 120pm flight. Full credit to United customer service for their help. Now I have plenty of time to make the flight & although I am disappointed at arriving a couple of hours later I am thankful that I don't have to start over looking for another flight. Prices seem to have increased a lot from the $140 I am paying. I know now I should have looked earlier for flights on such a busy weekend but who knows what else may change in the next seven months.Keeping my fingers crossed....

Archived