Current ncl promo code doesnt work?

radzer0

So the UPCARIB code that I recieved in email overnight says its good from 3-5-12 to 3-18-12 yet when I try to use it I get the error Promo code not found. Best Fare rates are being presented.

Any ideas?

So the UPCARIB code that I recieved in email overnight says its good from 3-5-12 to 3-18-12 yet when I try to use it I get the error Promo code not found. Best Fare rates are being presented.

Any ideas?

Have you made sure that your sailing is one where the upgrade is being offered? It is not for all sailings, on all ships, on all dates.

NCL Star Jan 13th and 20th are the 2 dates im thinking about. They both have the icons saying there covered in the promotion.

I believe its all carib cruises are included.

Fine print says this.

*Free Balcony Upgrades only applicable on select Caribbean sailings.

I am going to check now.

I should have said all the cruises out of here. I know theres prob alot of summer ones excluded. Ive only looked at winter ones.

Let me know what you figure out. Being it does have the marker saying those cruises are included.

I should have said all the cruises out of here. I know theres prob alot of summer ones excluded. Ive only looked at winter ones.

Let me know what you figure out. Being it does have the marker saying those cruises are included.

When you move your cursor over the date with all the cruises listed, it says "oceanview for the price of an inside." However, I tried that too and it didn't work. Maybe you should try to call. I know that they are limiting the amount of cabins that are being offered but it seems highly unlikely that all of the upgrades would be gone already.

May I suggest call the 800 number for NCL, a rep. will get you the deal if it is available, I usually save the frustration and call my regular girl, she is great and always helps, but all of them will do it.

Talked to them. Its not really a promo.

You get a BC balcony for the price of the most expensive oceanview. Which is a family and its already stupid high.

Also a family inside goes to an obstructed OV. Code isnt needed as the website considers it "best fare"

Archived