Epic kids club

nicki_momof3

HI,

New to NCL - only have sailed DCL in the past. Love DCL kids clubs. Very excited to try a new ship and cruise line.

I have been reading up on the NCL kids clubs. I have 2 sons that are 9 and 10 years old at time of sailing. They are 10 months apart in age.

Will they allow the 10 year old to drop down to be with the 9 year old. They are in the same grade in school and best friends. Based on our DCL kids clubs experiences - they love to be together. We also have a 8 year old daughter.

This will be a deal breaker for us. If they kids are forced to be seperated we will have to find a different cruise. Someone please report they can all be together - I really want to sail in this ship.

Nobody here can give you a definitive answer because we don't represent the cruise line. I'll tell you, however, that NCL is very strict about age categories in their programs. Several have complained on here that NCL would not let their pre-teen into the teen program even though their birthday was a week after the cruise. I suspect you will get a similar response going the other way. Only once did we successfully move a category, and that was on DCL when my older son was allowed to move "down" to be with his brother because he is learning disabled and was immature for his age and better suited for the younger program.

Archived