Ship Photographers - Package Plans?

Irishbloom

Do the ship photographers sell "package plans" of so many photos for a price? And if so, what is the ball park price range? Or, is there somewhere I can research the info on Royal Caribbean? We depart in September and I want to be as prepared as possible. First time cruiser (almost..does 30 years ogo count?? :D) Thanks in advance for any information.

Do the ship photographers sell "package plans" of so many photos for a price? And if so, what is the ball park price range? Or, is there somewhere I can research the info on Royal Caribbean? We depart in September and I want to be as prepared as possible. First time cruiser (almost..does 30 years ogo count?? :D) Thanks in advance for any information.

Yes they do. You can purchase individuals or packages as desired. Prices vary but likely range in the $10 - $20 per photograph (depending on what size, etc.) and I'm sure the package rates are discounted, although I don't know amounts. (We stopped buying them many cruises ago except for select pictures) But don't worry, you will have ample choices to select from as they are there at every boarding and disembarkation, the formal nights before dinner, around the dining rooms, the pools, etc. You have plenty of time before you leave to verify the prices as I may be off, and you probably can get some of this information from the RCI site. Enjoy.

There are so many packages you won't believe it. They are DELIGHTED to sell you as much as you want. Decide in advance what you want to budget for pictures and buy the package that comes closest to that budget. If you need actual prices, just call RCI.

Archived