Queen Victoria - Q7 Suite 4190

SavvyCruiserNJ

Anyone have any photos of this suite?

Or has anyone stayed in it?

Been upgraded into this suite and would be very interested to hear from anyone who stayed in it.

Thanks so much for your help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Anyone have any photos of this suite?

Or has anyone stayed in it?

Been upgraded into this suite and would be very interested to hear from anyone who stayed in it.

Thanks so much for your help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Brian,

I looked at You-tube for you and found Cabin 4191, i'm sorry if it is not the same grade as yours.

I dont know how to do a link for you but here is how I found it.

Youtube

Cunard Queen Victoria Cabins

Queen Victoria World Cruise sailaway & cabin Cavalcade

it is approx 4 minutes into the video.

Hope this helps, enjoy

Jennie

ps How sad am I Saturday night, all on my onsome looking at cabins lol:)

Hi Brian,

I looked at You-tube for you and found Cabin 4191, i'm sorry if it is not the same grade as yours.

I dont know how to do a link for you but here is how I found it.

Youtube

Cunard Queen Victoria Cabins

Queen Victoria World Cruise sailaway & cabin Cavalcade

it is approx 4 minutes into the video.

WOW that one is the mirror of ours - very nice! We're so excited for this trip!

We've stayed in 4194 on QE, which is the same cabin but a mirror image on starboard side, not port. You also get a bit deeper balcony on QV but I understand that otherwise than this they are pretty much comparable.

What was it like? We thoroughly enjoyed it and in terms of usable space it was as good as a mid-ships Q4 we had previously. There is plenty of storage space, the bathroom is good and being at the end of the ship it tends to be pleasantly quiet. It is quite a trek from there to QG and eve further to the entertainment but the walk helps burn off a few calories.

Our butler was better than we had elsewhere, possibly because he was covering fewer cabins including (I think) the high rent Q1s on the two decks above.

The view from the stern is tremendous and it is very private. The only point of criticism I would make is that on the one day we had quite a bit of swell the up and down movement might be a problem for those who are particularly prone to mal de mer, but we found it simply restful. Also, there was a continuous low vibration from the azipods - again, no problem for us but I suppose some folks might complain. QV might be completely free of the symptoms, or might be just the same.

I don't have photos but do have some video which I keep meaning to edit. If you post an EMail address I'll send on to you when I get it done. If you look in the reviews, you'll find one that I posted which has a bit mroe info.

I hope this helps.

Archived