AQUA SPA CAFE....and more

Massnatives

For those of you requesting what the menu is for Aqua Spa Cafe (myself included) - it's listed on the Celebrity website! It has a lunch and breakfast menu. I was surprised to see a charge for smoothies. I've never seen that mentioned.

Menus and prices for Cafe al Biaco too!

This must be part of Celebrity's new and improved website.

I like it!

For those of you requesting what the menu is for Aqua Spa Cafe (myself included) - it's listed on the Celebrity website! It has a lunch and breakfast menu. I was surprised to see a charge for smoothies. I've never seen that mentioned.

Menus and prices for Cafe al Biaco too!

This must be part of Celebrity's new and improved website.

I like it!

Thanks Massnatives, I have just enjoyed reading the menus in some detail.

I had become battle weary with the X website but posts like yours are encouraging me to see that the redesign of the website is proving it to be a useful tool now!:)

FYI, the lunch menu for the Aqua Spa Cafe is just one day's selections. The "light fare" cold plates, salads and desserts do change each day. I made it a point on all days we were at sea (Eclipse) to have my lunches from this venue. While somewhat limited, I appreciated the fact that the recipes were less processed and, while not always identified as "low sodium", less processing means less salt. Even the desserts were lighter.

I also had breakfast at the Aqua Spa Cafe on the days I had my 8 a.m. spinning class. They were very accommodating when I gave them my unflavored protein powder, and asked that it be blended into one of their smoothies. (That's after getting over the strange looks they initially gave me.) It was interesting to find that one morning the wait staff at the Aqua Spa Cafe were the same individuals I'd had at Murano the night before.

FYI, the lunch menu for the Aqua Spa Cafe is just one day's selections. The "light fare" cold plates, salads and desserts do change each day. I made it a point on all days we were at sea (Eclipse) to have my lunches from this venue. While somewhat limited, I appreciated the fact that the recipes were less processed and, while not always identified as "low sodium", less processing means less salt. Even the desserts were lighter.

I also had breakfast at the Aqua Spa Cafe on the days I had my 8 a.m. spinning class. They were very accommodating when I gave them my unflavored protein powder, and asked that it be blended into one of their smoothies. (That's after getting over the strange looks they initially gave me.) It was interesting to find that one morning the wait staff at the Aqua Spa Cafe were the same individuals I'd had at Murano the night before.

That's a great idea... I need to bring my protein powder next time... I didn't know they would mix it for you....thanks

That's a great idea... I need to bring my protein powder next time... I didn't know they would mix it for you....thanks

I measured it into the small (half-size) zip-lock baggies. Depending on how you mix it at home (I make shakes in the morning with ice cubes in the blender), you may want to suggest that they throw in some ice when blending it. To make the smoothies at the Aqua Spa cafe, I think they may have gone to one of the other venues where there are blenders (either to one of the pool-side bars, or the Oceanview Cafe). I had the premium non-alcoholic beverage package, so there was no extra charge. On another day, I ordered a non-alcoholic version of one of the other blended bar drinks, and just had them mix it in the blender w/the protein powder, since shaking it wasn't enough to totally dissolve the powder. Celebrity (and the staff on the Eclipse) is all about the service!

With some effort, including spinning classes and spending time in the gym, making reasonable choices, I "limited" my weight gain to 1.2# for the week -- which, I believe, was mostly water retention. By mid-week (I returned last Saturday, 3/3), that gain was gone and then some. Making the choices was made much easier with the options at the Aqua Spa cafe.

Archived