Wine Store in Amsterdam

SweetGG

At the airport in the arrival hall (after customs and bagage-claim) there is a nice shopping area incl. a supermarket that sells wine.

Otherwise look at the AH store in Magna Plaza - beiand the royal palace- city center. Or any Gall & Gall store. Apart from that almost any supermaket sells wine.

Pickung up a rental car depends where you are staying or leavingfrom.

Thanks so much! Seems easy enough.

We are planning to drive down to Uden post cruise, and staying at the Schipol Sheraton. Would it make more sense to take train up to Schipol post cruise, dropping off luggage and renting car from there? Or could we pick up a rental at train station and head out from there?

Thanks so much! Seems easy enough.

We are planning to drive down to Uden post cruise, and staying at the Schipol Sheraton. Would it make more sense to take train up to Schipol post cruise, dropping off luggage and renting car from there? Or could we pick up a rental at train station and head out from there?

If you arenot in a hurry I would drop off the luggage first at your hotel.

I think driving wise it would be easier to start at the airport, so to be outside the city. However I suggest to compare prices, sometimes the airport is more expensive then the city.

Archived