Best beach excursion in Coz for a family of 5 ??

wework2play

I'm looking for a good beach to go to while in Coz. What I'm looking for: good price (paying for 5), and a nice sandy beach for me and maybe a good pool area for kids. Don't care so much about all the extras like alcohol and water toys etc. Any suggestions? I got excited when I found Playa Palancar until I read somewhere that you don't see any kids there..:confused: My kids are all boys ages 14,12, and 3.

I went to Paradise Beach in November 2010. It is a pay as you go so it was $2 per chair and the toys were an additional $12. I just paid for my 3 kids to do the toys. I've heard they put in a new pool since I've been there. So thats was a total of $46 for entrance. I definately thought it was worth it and the kids had a great time on the toys. We had a few drinks and a little something to eat but don't remember what I spent but it wasn't expensive at all.

I think its a great beach and plan on going back this November when I'm there again. Definately cheaper then doing the All Inclusives when it comes to a family of 5.

i would say paradise beach also

we were there last week,

so nice, in expensive, and great activities,

snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, water toys, pool, showers etc all for 12$ each

great place

taxi is 13$ each way from the pier

Hello! We where in Cozumel last May and we will be cruising there again in 11 days. Last year we rented a taxi van that are located at the port. The cost was $25 per person and they took us to the Buccanos Beach Club. It was great! Free beach, fresh water pool, and free snorkeling. There are some extras that you can pay for but no of us done those. They have massages, a ropes coarse and rock wall and I believe they also have para-sailing available. This place was not crowded at all. We had a group of 10 and there was maybe a total of 50 people there that day. They have a grill/restaurant area with some pretty tasty dishes and drinks. Nice bathrooms and showers available as well! You may be able to get a taxi ride there cheaper but we chose the van because the driver stays with you the whole day. We just told him what time we wanted to leave and he was there waiting and then he took us to the open air mall and Carlos and Charlies. It was well worth the money in my opinion.

We are returning with a group of 19 this time and will be returning to the same beach!

Here is the website http://www.buccanos.com/

Hope this helped!

• 1 month later...
Hello! We where in Cozumel last May and we will be cruising there again in 11 days. Last year we rented a taxi van that are located at the port. The cost was $25 per person and they took us to the Buccanos Beach Club. It was great! Free beach, fresh water pool, and free snorkeling. There are some extras that you can pay for but no of us done those. They have massages, a ropes coarse and rock wall and I believe they also have para-sailing available. This place was not crowded at all. We had a group of 10 and there was maybe a total of 50 people there that day. They have a grill/restaurant area with some pretty tasty dishes and drinks. Nice bathrooms and showers available as well! You may be able to get a taxi ride there cheaper but we chose the van because the driver stays with you the whole day. We just told him what time we wanted to leave and he was there waiting and then he took us to the open air mall and Carlos and Charlies. It was well worth the money in my opinion.

We are returning with a group of 19 this time and will be returning to the same beach!

Here is the website http://www.buccanos.com/

Hope this helped!

Thanks for the link. I don't think I've noticed this place mentioned before and I'm trying to find a new place to go this next time around. :D

Archived