Problems with Carnival web site

ottmar

I booked today for May 6 on the Pride and paid for it. In trying to fill out the document requirements, the first problem came up when I listed my son as the person to contact if Carnival needs to contact him

When I tried to put his phone number in the field kept flashing and would not allow me to enter the number.

Next problem whn trying to put the passport number in the field for it, the cursor was above the field and it would not accept any input nor could I position the cursor in the field.

Until I find out what to do I'll suspend trying to do my documents online.

....Ott

I had the same problem yesterday on my Macbook. I had to click into each box several times to get a cursor instead of the red popup. It's annoying, but eventually worked. Or switch browsers. Good luck!

Thanks everybody. I fixed it by using Internet Explorer. I am a Firefox user and had no problems until I encountered the ones mentioned. IE accepted everything OK.

But now I have a new problem and will start a new thread about it. My wife gors by the first name of ANN and that is what I used to finish my booking which was accepted .

While filling out the passport particulars I saw that Ann's name in the passport is spelled ANNE and nowhere was I able to edit her name. It may present problems.

Is there anyone I can contact to correct this?

....Ott

Archived