Booking a massage really far in advance

amyj23

So we are going with another couple on our cruise in November. It's their first cruise. My friend asked about booking her massage now. My answer to her was going to be to wait because #1, they will run a special sometime throughout our cruise, #2, is it really going to be that hard to book a massage after boarding? I didn't even have a hard time booking a time when they ran the special. #3, You don't know this far in advance if there will be an activity onboard that you'll be interested in that the massage could conflict with. Anyway, can anyone tell me whether they WOULD book this far out, and if so, why? Thanks!

I don't think it's at all necessary to book in advance. Especially not this far out! Wait until you are on board. I've never seen the spa treatments all booked up even once on board. And you are right, they will advertise specials and discounts. Most cruises I've been on, they have offered the port day specials even on sea days.

Archived