Meet the Captain Event on Oasis?

RPD

On the first RCI cruise I went on, I remember attending an event in the main theater on the first night where the captain spoke about the cruise, gave specs about the ship and answered questions. My wife and I are sailing on the Oasis in June and I'm wondering if there will be anything like that so I can plan our entertainment schedule accordingly. Thanks in advance.

On the first RCI cruise I went on, I remember attending an event in the main theater on the first night where the captain spoke about the cruise, gave specs about the ship and answered questions. My wife and I are sailing on the Oasis in June and I'm wondering if there will be anything like that so I can plan our entertainment schedule accordingly. Thanks in advance.

Captain's Corner as it is called is usually the last day of the cruise. I just checked cruise compass from February for Oasis and it was held at 1pm in the Opal Theatre. Check the compass for the date and time for your sailing. I usually like to attend. :)

Captain's Corner as it is called is usually the last day of the cruise. I just checked cruise compass from February for Oasis and it was held at 1pm in the Opal Theatre. Check the compass for the date and time for your sailing. I usually like to attend. :)

The first cruise I was on it was in the Opal Theater. However, on the January 28 cruise it was in the Aqua Theater. It is well worth attending though - very informative.

Archived