Experiences with My Time Dining on the Oasis

Hi, we will be sailing on the Oasis this December and would like to know if we are better with the 6.00pm seating (around when we usually eat) or My Time dining? If we eat at 6, we will miss out on any shows etc. and if we do My Time do you usually get the times you request. Thanks

Yes. We picked our show times on line and then set up MTD, on line around the shows.

Our first night, we were seated at a table for two and had Jing as our waitress and Laszlo as our assistant. They were great, so when the head waiter showed up at the table to greet us, I requested that table and wait staff every night at my designated times. Wonderful week in MDR.

We chose not to make reservations for MTD because we did not want a set time. As soon as show reservations opened up we picked our times and then dined around the show times we had. Very simple. We were a party of 6 and never waited for a table. Most times we dined at 7. If you dine at 6, you will be fine. :)

Yes you should be able to. We sailed Oasis March 3rd and changed from late seating to MTD about a month in advance. Just make sure you do it before the day you sail. On the first day, I overheard the crew member who was taking care of reservations tell another passenger that both early seating and MTD was sold out so they couldn't change.

Archived