HUGE Favor Request for my husband

jkeivel11

We were in San Juan, Puerto Rico a couple of months ago on a cruise on the Liberty. We went to the Bacardi Factory for the rum tour. I purchased a t-shirt and my husband opted to not purchase anything as we were a little rushed at the store.

After getting home, my husband has mentioned several times that he wishes he would have purchased the same shirt that I did for himself. I'm wondering if anyone that is planning on the factory rum tour would be willing to purchase this shirt for me and ship it once they got home. His birthday is next month, and I would love to surprise him with it.

I believe the shirt was $20, and I'd paypal (or send a check) for $30 to cover the costs and shipping and such...before or after the cruise. Just email me at jkeivel11@yahoo.com if you're willing to help out and we can work out the details.

This is the shirt and I would want it in an XL. Thanks so much in advance!!!

c79aa34d.jpg

DH and I will be taking the Rum tour in Jamaica while on our cruise in Oct 2012 (Magic). I will be happy to look for one then for you. I know it is still aways away, but if you are not able to get one sooner just let me know and I will be happy to (if it does not matter which port it comes from).

Here's the phone number for the factory - Puerto Rico (787) 788-8400

And the web address:

http://www.casabacardi.org/

THANK YOU!!! I will try this today!

DH and I will be taking the Rum tour in Jamaica while on our cruise in Oct 2012 (Magic). I will be happy to look for one then for you. I know it is still aways away, but if you are not able to get one sooner just let me know and I will be happy to (if it does not matter which port it comes from).

I really appreciate it! I will let you know if I'm unable to get one sooner than that. :)

Archived