Don't Stop the Carnival Excursion

moinma

I'll be on the Majesty to Bermuda in August and am interested in the Hawkins Island excursion. The excursion information on the NCL site did not list a day for it or a price. I'm wondering if anyone knows both those pieces of information. I'm trying to decide whether I should just book it myself and take the pink bus. Thanks!

While you are in Bermuda, it will run on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. The price is $85, but there are coupons available that you can print out for, I believe, a $10 discount. Go to Bermuda.com and check it out. All of the info is there, just click on the Hawkins Island info. You can book it now thru BIC. Otherwise, the NCL website says you can only book it while onboard. I got the info directly from BIC who offered to book it for me now. Hope this helps.

NCL Majesty 4/00 (Bermuda)
NCL Majesty 5/03 (Bermuda)
NCL Majesty 8/03 (Bermuda)

Hi macdays1,
Was wondering if you booked the excursion through BIC? Do you think it would be much more on the ship? If you don't go with the ship you'll need to find your own transportation up and back. Might be easier going with the ship, but could cost a lot more. Any idea what they are charging?

We're going July 18th....Have a great cruise!

UNTIL the MAJESTY to BERMUDA !
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;7;18;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Thanks macdays1, I already found that information on the site. Like newcruiser00, I'm trying to figure out if I'd be better off doing my own transportation. I'm hoping someone out there has the price NCL is charging. I would prefer not to have to worry about my own transportation back from Hamilton late at night, but if NCL is charging a lot more than $85, I'll book myself now. I usually prefer to do my own bookings ahead anyway and leave NCL out when going to Bermuda. I already have reservations for Hartley's. Thanks again...hope someone has the NCL price!

Hi everyone, we are on The Crown to Bermuda on July 4th and have booked The Don't Stop the Carnival excursion.

We are definitely doing this on our own and not through the ship. It is offered on The Crown on Wednesday and it also must be booked after getting on the ship. Now, we would be patient and wait but we definitely don't want to go on Wednesday night. Wednesday night is Harbour night in Hamilton and definity something not to miss while in Bermuda.

I would check to see what night The Majesty offers the excursion and if it is offerend on Wednesday, do it on you own on Tuesday so you will be available for the street fair on Wednesday. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

The Crown to Bermuda
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;4;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
The Voyager to Canada/Nova Scotia
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;11;22;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Caribbeantown may be able to help you on this one. There's not much that she doesn't know about Bermuda. :-)

NCL Majesty 4/00 (Bermuda)
NCL Majesty 5/03 (Bermuda)
NCL Majesty 8/03 (Bermuda)

Hi.......Just checking again to see if anyone has any new information on the Hawkins Island excusion?

Does anyone know what day and the cost NCL is offering this excursion on the Majesty? They give no other info online other than you have to book onboard. Which doesn't really help when you're trying to plan other things.

I know we can book it ourselves online at BIC.

Just wondering which way would be better for our group. We would book it ourselves, depending on the day and the cost NCL is offering. Having the transportation included seems good for us. By the time we pay for a cab the price might just wash out to be the same. Maybe.

So if anyone has the information on this it would be much appreciated!

UNTIL the MAJESTY to BERMUDA !
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;7;18;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Archived