Bon Voyage alcohol

Bernie388

Hi, what type of alcohol can you order through the Bon Voyage dept? I only see wine. I thought I saw on an earlier post that someone pre ordered rum and it was in their cabin when they boared? Thanks for any help.

Yeah, you'll have to call to prder the hard stuff. I just called last week and ordered mine. I did it last crew also. They will have it wating in your room when you get to your cabin, or at least they did when i ordered mine. Don't let the prices shock you. I had to pay somethign like $58 for a liter of Jim Beam, the same bottle cost about $19 at the store, but i'm not complaining about the price, just warning you in case you didn't know. Good luck and have fun!!

Or, you can wait till you're onboard and order a bottle through room service. They'll grab your selection from the bar and bring it to your room. Then you can mix up a storm.

I think the price will be the same as a BV order. Will show on your sail-n-sign as "(nameofbar) bar service."

I see the prices on Zydeco, but don't see what size bottle they are. Does anyone know? Thanks.

Never used the service, but understand bottles are 1L...am considering it for upcoming cruise as I like the idea of being "cruise" ready upon entering cabin...:p

Yes, you have to call the Bon Voyage deptarment rather than order online. We ordered 2 bottles of Malibu Rum and 1 bottle of Tequilla. They were 1 L bottles and wrapped with a bow on top. Very nice to have them in the room waiting for us. Yes, the price is more expensive then the local liquor store, but with the convienence (sp?) of having them in the room it's a deal in my opinion. Overall very good experence and would do it again :)

Have always done at least one bottle from bon voyage.....

1 litre of Crown Royal...65.00

about 34 ounces in the bottle

5.50 onboard for a crown and coke...(1 oz. shot and coke)..5.50 x34=187.00

So..65.00 for the bottle in my room and bring some coca-cola.....

or 187.00 for the alcohol equivalent in drinks purchased onboard..

Ok, so the science isn't exact due to the potential to "overpour" in your own cabin!!haha..but you get the picture!!

Bon Voyage Baby!!

• 7 months later...
Or, you can wait till you're onboard and order a bottle through room service. They'll grab your selection from the bar and bring it to your room. Then you can mix up a storm.

I think the price will be the same as a BV order. Will show on your sail-n-sign as "(nameofbar) bar service."

I think this is only available on certain ships. Tried this on the pride in September was told I had to pre order.

Just so you know if you are sailing out of Galveston then they have to wait until after the ship is past international waters before they can deliver your liquor in your cabin. I just ordered a bottle of Jack Daniel ($65/1 Liter) for my DS and his friend they told me about this. Texas has a "special" law. :D

Much easier then having my DS bootleg his liquor and having them take it and cheaper than buying drinks on the ship.

Archived