Concierge ?

Does anyone know if I am able to email conceirge for the cruise on the Freedom next week to see if any of the bareboot beach cabanas as still available? The Nellie's beach ones are sold out so I wanted to see if I could get one on barefoot beach. Does anyone know what email address I would use for that

Does anyone know if I am able to email conceirge for the cruise on the Freedom next week to see if any of the bareboot beach cabanas as still available? The Nellie's beach ones are sold out so I wanted to see if I could get one on barefoot beach. Does anyone know what email address I would use for that

If your in a suite the concierge should be contacting you, but if not here is what I have to reach them. FR_Concierge@rccl.com

Hope you're not too late..If so ask to be put on the waitlist..I would have requested this a month or more ago....

FR_Concierge@rccl.com Don't forget to use the underscore _ between FR and Concierge.. If you are neither in a GS or a C&A D or D+ level member you may not have access to the Concierge or DL Concierge and will have to wait until you board and go to Guest Relations to request this... Best of luck !!

Archived