Door Sign Ideas w pics

LSUcajunmom

Wow I didnt even know that people did this. Whats the point?? Im a little confused. :confused:

ISeveral reasons. First; it makes it easier to find our cabin when we are walking down those long corridors.

Second; we have had people tell us that they use our door decoration as a road map. When they see it they know that either they are walking on the wrong side of the ship or they know if they are walking in the wrong direction (I guess in this case they can't tell by whether the cabin numbers are going up or down :confused:.)

Third: when you are with a group that can spot you cabin right away.

AND FOURTH - we find it fun to be creative. At least as creative as we can be. :p

ISeveral reasons. First; it makes it easier to find our cabin when we are walking down those long corridors.

Second; we have had people tell us that they use our door decoration as a road map. When they see it they know that either they are walking on the wrong side of the ship or they know if they are walking in the wrong direction (I guess in this case they can't tell by whether the cabin numbers are going up or down :confused:.)

Third: when you are with a group that can spot you cabin right away.

AND FOURTH - we find it fun to be creative. At least as creative as we can be. :p

Interesting. So it's mainly just a road map for you and others?

I have a University of Tennessee Power T magnet that I plan to take in June. After seeing all the cool pics...I may have to do a little more!

Does anyone know if the doors on Freedom are magnetic?

I just notice you are from Church Point. So am I. I'm not sure if it is safe to give too much personal information so all I can tell that my mother was Mrs Anna. She was the town librarian in the 60s and early 70s.

I was not born here, but have been here since 1991. My married name is Higginbotham. So great to have a neighbor on here w me. We were on the Magic in April. You are going to really enjoy it. It is a very big ship. I don't think I saw the entire ship which disappoints me. I am bringing my DS (19 yr old) on his first cruise in March on the Triumph. I have never sailed her, so it is a first for both of us as far as the ship goes.

Archived