Trundle beds

louisville fan

I need some assistance. I have booked to ov cabins for the Fascination in June, problem is now my son is wanting to take a friend. i understand why, since his brother is taking his girlfriend, I will now need to add a 3rd guest to the 2 person room, but when I look at available rooms(going to to to inside rooms since we are paying for the friends.) The only cabins showing that will hold 3 include trundle beds. Has anyone every used these. i don't want the sleep to be uncomfortable. I cabin room has Me, DS, DGF and the other cabin will have my DM. DS and his friend.

We had a trundle bed on Inspiration last Halloween. My idea of a trundle bed is one that pulls out from under the bed above like a drawer. While the cabin trundle stores under the bed, it is not pulled out beside the other bed and is not real low to the ground like on a pallet. Our two twins were pushed together and the trundle was against the wall at the foot of our bed. It is smaller than a roll-away bed. Our 3yo used the trundle and slept fine. I'm a big guy and I laid on a few times while waiting for them to shower/dress and I thought it was pretty nice if you didn't roll around a lot. I'm sure some adults have used them but I'd imagine they're more suitable for smaller/younger PAX.

We just got off the Triumph and our family had an inside room that said the 3rd person was sleeping on a trundle and it turned out to be a cot. She found it fine for 4 days but not as comfortable as a bed would have been.

We just got off the Triumph and our family had an inside room that said the 3rd person was sleeping on a trundle and it turned out to be a cot. She found it fine for 4 days but not as comfortable as a bed would have been.

Did it have any type of mattress? I weigh over 200lbs and I felt enveloped a little like a soft .cocoon

Archived