spa thermal suite access for haven guests?

K L B

We have just booked a room on the Epic, staying in a haven suite (yay!) Does anyone know if these rooms have free access to the thermal area of the spa? It looks like the thermal area is quite nice! Any input on the facitilies are appreciated!

From what I understand no, unless you book a Haven Spa Suite (S9) on Deck 14 you will still have to purchase a Spa pass to get Spa access. NCL's The Haven Spa Suites description is:

The Spa Suites, built for two, are a great way to experience a total spa vacation. These suites feature a queen-size circular bed, in suite hot tub, spa décor and entry to the Mandara Spa experience, including complimentary access to the thermal suites. In addition to the private balcony with incredible views and luxury bathroom, you'll also have exclusive access to the Courtyard area, Concierge Lounge and private restaurant and bar. Includes butler and concierge service.

We'll be in 14149 next January, so it will interesting to see if we like the location on 14 or wish that we were closer to the Haven facilities. I keep thinking the walk will do us good :D

January 5, 2013! I haven't joined the roll call yet because we already switched dates one time (sailing with another couple, and he had to change because of business), but so far it looks like our sail away date. Can't wait :D

The PP is right. The 16 people that occupy the 8 Spa Suites are the only ones on this ship who have access to all areas the second they board without having to buy passes. Spa Access and Haven Access is all included. We loved the S9 and would take another in a heartbeat.

January 5, 2013! I haven't joined the roll call yet because we already switched dates one time (sailing with another couple, and he had to change because of business), but so far it looks like our sail away date. Can't wait :D

That is our sailing- perhaps we'll see you onboard! Just booked...very excited.

Too bad about the spa access- but as long as I can still buy a pass for access thats all that matters! It looks nice- we really enjoyed the spa on the Pearl.

The couples pass to the spa is $199 per couple and quite the deal. There will be a special table in the Haven area with Spa employees to sign you up. So you dont even need to venture to the spa for the pass.

Epic has the biggest and best spa at sea. You will love it

Archived