Need help! Flight tour or not?

dancerwith4kids

I tried to do a search and couldn't find what I was looking for. Is it worth it to do the shortest flight tour with a glacier landing? Everyone says to do the summit flight but we are traveling with kids so that is not recommended.

My question is, is it worth it to do the McKinley Exp. with K2 and add the glacier landing or should we just skip it? I have a lot of other things planned already but thought this might be fun. Thanks for any suggestions!

Are you also doing other flightseeing?? A glacier landing with a ski plane is all snow, you get far more ice with a glacier helicopter landing, if that is of any interest.

Flightseeing in Alaska is all spectacular.

Are you also doing other flightseeing?? A glacier landing with a ski plane is all snow, you get far more ice with a glacier helicopter landing, if that is of any interest.

Flightseeing in Alaska is all spectacular.

Right now we are not doing any flightseeing. Is there one you would recommend (shorter for kids) to do? Is it still worth doing if it's not the summit tour? Who does the helicopter tours? Thanks!

Right now we are not doing any flightseeing. Is there one you would recommend (shorter for kids) to do? Is it still worth doing if it's not the summit tour? Who does the helicopter tours? Thanks!

There are helicopter tours out of Skagway, Juneau, Denali, Seward.

I can not answer what the "worth" of a flightseeing tour will be for you. I am always on flights in Alaska, for me, certainly well worth it.

Where is the best place to go? I have been looking at Juneau, Skagway and Talkeetna. It's so hard to decide. We would love any of them but not sure which one to choose!:eek:

We did our flightseeing out of Talkeetna and would definitely recommed it. We went with K2 and they were awesome! In Juneau and Skagway we did helicopter tours because of our excursions and it was beautiful but you can't compare to flying over the Alaska Range and Mt Mckinley!!!

We did our flightseeing out of Talkeetna and would definitely recommed it. We went with K2 and they were awesome! In Juneau and Skagway we did helicopter tours because of our excursions and it was beautiful but you can't compare to flying over the Alaska Range and Mt Mckinley!!!

I second Talkeetna flight tour of Denali. I used Talkeetna Air Taxi last year, and absolutely loved it.

Archived