Need Opinions on three different ships for an 11 y/o boy and 14 y/o girl

kelbre

We are looking at three different ships for March Break next spring, all 10 night itineraries. My question is, I am looking at the Emerald Princess, the Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas and the Holland America Noordham. Can anyone give me input of these ships that travelled with kids around my kids age group?

We sailed the Caribbean Princess four years ago, the kids were 7 and 10 and they loved the kids program. We have also done three Carnival and they loved that as well. I am just not familiar with Rccl or Holland America so any adivce would be great!!

Thanks!

Kathy

RCI has a great kid's program, but Vision is an older, smaller ship that doesn't have all the "bells and whistles" of the newer ships (teensy cabins, too!)

I think your kids will enjoy any cruise vacation...no matter which you end up choosing!

In 2009, we cruised on the Emerald Princess in the Baltics and Holland America's Eurodam in the Caribbean. My older daughter was 12 at the time. She had a great time on both ships but has a slight preference for the Emerald Princess. No matter which ship you pick, I'm sure they will have a great time!

Lisa

Archived