Celebrity Millenium Specialty Restaurants

stevereit34

Sailing on the Celebrity Millenium in August. Know she is getting "solsticized" in April.. I know the Olympic and Qsine are going to be on for specialities, any idea of the others? We really have enjoyed Tuscan Grille in previous sailings

Sailing on the Celebrity Millenium in August. Know she is getting "solsticized" in April.. I know the Olympic and Qsine are going to be on for specialities, any idea of the others? We really have enjoyed Tuscan Grille in previous sailings

Welcome to Cruise Critic. :)

Millennium will have Qsine and Bistro on 5 added for specialty restaurant after being Solsicized. Only Constellation has Tuscan Grille for M-Class ships; the other three all had Qsine installed instead. All M-Class ships had Bistro on 5 added.

• 4 weeks later...
We loved the specialized dinning on M class when they only had the one option - How are the two new options with the change?

They will be added during the Millennium's upcoming dry dock (just days away). I have dined at Qsine and Bistro on 5 on other ships though, and loved them. Qsine is lots of fun; it features a wide variety of typical foods with a twist (i.e. sushi lollipops). Bistro on 5 is a creperie with a nice selection of sweet and savory crepes as well as some soups, salads, panini sandwiches and other dessert options. Qsine is $40 and dinner only, Bistro on 5 is open all except the wee hours of the morning and is just $5 - best bargain on the ship!

Archived