Anytime Dining and Dress Code

First and foremost I must mention December will be my first cruise so bear with me if I happen to use wrong terms, lol. My bf (who has been on 6 cruises) and I are doing the Anytime Dining. First if you have chosen this option what are your thoughts? Second, is the dress code the same as set dining times?

Thanks everyone in advance!!

Melissa

As was said, same dress code. I really like the flexibility of dining whenever I'm ready, especially if you have a lot of activities in ports, etc. Just more relaxed. I also enjoy the set dining times because you have the same waitstaff every nite and they get to know what you like, etc. Both are good, but if you like flexibility, do the Anytime! Enjoy your cruise!:)

We've been lucky enough to have the best of both...we love traditional because of the same wait staff, but lately we've been doing anytime and have found a wait staff that we really liked either the first or second night, so we've asked for them every night. It got to the point that the desk knew that, so they would just "save" a table for us in that section:)

Archived