Nasau help with multi generation family

louisville fan

We will be in Nassau in June. I will be with my 76 yr old mother and 4 teenagers ages16-18. Trying to find something we will all like. Mom can walk fine, but we may have to slow it down a little. Dont't want to bookj through Carnival(too high). We would like a little history but the kids want to have some fun. I would love Atlantis but I just think its a little too expensive. I am a single parent and this is my sons high school graduation gift from his grandma. He is graduating with a 4.0 and has a full academic scholarship to Indiana University, but I just don't want to break the bank. Any help would be appreciated.

When you get off @ Nassau once you get off the pier you will see numerous vendors and cabs ready to take you on different excursions. There are tours of Atlantis,Nassau and different local attractions. Last year we paid $20 per person. The cabs are air conditioned and mostly sitting til we got to Atlantis. But there are lots of places to sit there. There are also beach excursions for the teenagers. Senior Frog is right there adJacent to the pier.......

Karen

There is a nice walking tour you can find on Frommer's. We did part of it - went to the Queen's staircase and fort fincastle. Then back downtown to see some of the government buildings. Caught a local jitney (bus) to arawak cay - had conch fritters at goldie's. Then walked back down the boulevard (about 10 min) to junkanoo beach - free beach not far from pier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Archived