Any idea of entertainers on Triumph?

rl2thnurse

I was on the Triumph last week.

CD was Chris Jefferson.

At the moment I can't recall the name of the guy in the Big Easy Paino Bar. I was in there every night! One of my most favorite spots to hit on the ship! He was not the best piano bar guy I've seen but an excellent time was had by all. I am a tough sell though because the guy on my last Triumph sailing was AWESOME! No one, in any piano bar either at sea or on land has been as good as that guy from last time....Sorry! I am not very good at remembering names here :eek: There is no doubt that your DS will have a great time in the piano bar! He was good about playing later then what was scheduled and I closed that place down just about every night.

If you want an "in" with him.....he likes to drink ginger ale for thirst and vodka :) And DON"T ask him to play Piano Man ;)

I would be happy to answer any questions! Will be posting a review as soon as I can get to it.

thank your for your reply. I think my DS as well as others in our group wish you had been on our cruise which will leave next Sat for the Eastern We did Western on VICTORY last year...had a great time! May I ask WHY we should not ask for Mr Piano Man? Glad you had a good time. Any special bar waiters that we should look out for? Thanks again..roni

thank your for your reply. I think my DS as well as others in our group wish you had been on our cruise which will leave next Sat for the Eastern We did Western on VICTORY last year...had a great time! May I ask WHY we should not ask for Mr Piano Man? Glad you had a good time. Any special bar waiters that we should look out for? Thanks again..roni

I think that Piano Man is probably the most requested song for a guy in a piano bar .... remember...some of us hit the piano bar and stay for a long while but then there are folks who wander in and out....MANY of them requesting Piano Man!!

I found all the bar waiters to be just great! I particularly like the woman in the Wine Bar and also Ivana at the Vienna Cafe. BUT I can't say that there was any staff that I did not fond to be friendly and sccomodating! They were all great!

Would love to be hanging with your DS and others this weekend again on the Thriumph :D I am having PCD here and working on making plans for 2 other cruises in the next year.

Would be happy to answer any other last minute questions before you go! Also looking forward to hearing your review when you return.

I was on the Triumph last week.

CD was Chris Jefferson.

At the moment I can't recall the name of the guy in the Big Easy Paino Bar. I was in there every night! One of my most favorite spots to hit on the ship! He was not the best piano bar guy I've seen but an excellent time was had by all. I am a tough sell though because the guy on my last Triumph sailing was AWESOME! No one, in any piano bar either at sea or on land has been as good as that guy from last time....Sorry! I am not very good at remembering names here :eek: There is no doubt that your DS will have a great time in the piano bar! He was good about playing later then what was scheduled and I closed that place down just about every night.

If you want an "in" with him.....he likes to drink ginger ale for thirst and vodka :) And DON"T ask him to play Piano Man ;)

I would be happy to answer any questions! Will be posting a review as soon as I can get to it.

His name is Damian and he is excellent. We saw him nightly on the COnquest in February and became friends with him. If anyone is going on the Triumph soon tell him the group from Rochester, NY says hello (there were 38 of us) and he sang Pinao man for us more than once..for a small fee..of course! Please find out if he will be there in December...if he is that would make our day. My finace Dave sang with Damian at karaoke and also sang in the piano bar with him..it was great. Please tell him hello. We purchased him many drinks during the week.....and we too closed it down almost every night:D

Archived