Westerdam help

snowmc

Just got off the Westerdam and need help....DJ Greg and Librarian Kristi gave us their contact info but it got misplaced. Does anyone know their last names? Our kids became good friends with them and Greg's brother who was on the cruise also and they want to stay in touch.

Oh, I can't help you with e-mail addresses, but they are a cute couple, aren't they? Both really nice too.

They are really nice people...just need their last names so we can locate them. Our kids are close to their ages and they really connected....wish I hadn't lost the info!

They are really nice people...just need their last names so we can locate them. Our kids are close to their ages and they really connected....wish I hadn't lost the info!
Have you tried your roll call to see if anyone saved their Daily Explorers? That would give the DJ's last name at least, and from him you should be able to get the other.

Just got off the Westerdam and need help....DJ Greg and Librarian Kristi gave us their contact info but it got misplaced. Does anyone know their last names? Our kids became good friends with them and Greg's brother who was on the cruise also and they want to stay in touch.

Greg Latter & Christie Menzo

Archived