No nightstands - what's up with that?

spyro1952

I just looked a switching a cruise to a B2B over New Years on the Grand. When I looked at the BB category and the room I picked out, notes said no night stands. Does anyone know what's going on here? We use the night stands for our clothes and stuff.

What room is it? It could be a handicap accessible room and they have been taken out for an easier swtich to the bed.

No, every room that came up in the in the BB category had the same notation.

I just looked a switching a cruise to a B2B over New Years on the Grand. When I looked at the BB category and the room I picked out, notes said no night stands. Does anyone know what's going on here? We use the night stands for our clothes and stuff.

This might be a room that is set up as a quad. Some of those rooms do not have nightstands.

This might be a room that is set up as a quad. Some of those rooms do not have nightstands.

Pia, you're right. I looked again and they are all designated quad rooms. I see you are doing the North Cape on the Caribbean. I'm doing it on the Grand on 6/23. Great trip, did it a couple of years ago. Hope we have good weather.

They are some quad cabins on the Grand that do not have nightstands and the lower beds do not make up into a double bed. My understanding is that these cabins are smaller/narrower than standard cabins and there was not enough room for the upper berths without the removal of the nightstands. If you need nightstands and a double bed, I would book a different cabin.

Pia, you're right. I looked again and they are all designated quad rooms. I see you are doing the North Cape on the Caribbean. I'm doing it on the Grand on 6/23. Great trip, did it a couple of years ago. Hope we have good weather.

We're really doing a complete reversal. First to Southeast Asia to fry and then to the North Cape to freeze. Good to be adaptable. :)

Archived