Easter Basket Cruise Items?

pcmom10

We're taking our boys (13,15,17) on their 1st cruise in June. Since I realized today that I haven't got anything for them for Easter yet :eek: I better get that done asap! They helped pick out the excursions we're doing and have watched a few youtube videos about the ship and our excursions. Would like to put together some cruise related items but just can't seem to come up with anything. Besides new swim trunks, any suggestions?

My son's have cruised a few time's with us and the last cruise they had their own cabin. Here's a few of the items I bruoght along or purchased for them prior.

New T-Shirts, shorts, sandals, and tank tops.

Their own bottle of sunscreen and a bottle of Aloe, just in case.

Lanyards for their S&S card.

New toothbrush and holder for travel.

Small bottle of cologne?sp

A new tie for Formal Night. They love new tie's.

Disposable underwater camera &/or camera.

Some cash for their own spending money in ports.

And I always bring some comfort food snacks for the room. Ritz crackers with squeeze cheese, Cheeze Its, Beef Jerkey, Packets of kool aid they can add to bottled water, Doritoes, gum, etc.

We've had the best time cruising with our kids. They loved going to dinner and dressing up. They tried lot's of new food items they would never try at home. And they also loved the pizza and endless ice cream. Take a stain stick of some sorts. Every T-Shirt had ice cream stains, cuz of the wind and melting factor.:p I also take Pepto Bizmol tablets, Tylenol, Band aids, wipes for bug bites, and finger nail clippers. And we always decorate our cabin door, makes it easier to find.

Hope you have a great cruise, you are going to have the best time of your life. I couldn't wait to see my kids faces when we first boarded. They love to cruise, good thing or bad:rolleyes:

We are cruising on 4/28 without the kids. I feel so guilty, but our first cruise since we got married in 2010. After a very long engagement. So we're calling it our honeymoon cruise.

Hope this gives you a few idea's.

Happy Sails

Archived