Fun Ship Dollars = OBC for self?

kayhold

Can you send yourself FSD to use as OBC?

I would like to do this so we have our $500 waiting on us when we get there (Already prepaid tips, and already have OUR half of the ES credits (=$155 - other half is Mother in Laws, and she is paying for everything for our 6 year old)) so I only need to put about about $350 more on there. I would rather not carry that much cash, or use our debit card.

If I can do this (gift Fun Ship Dollars to myself), do I get a refund if we don't use it all? or does it have to be used as OBC for a future cruise?

Yes you can. It will be a refundable credit by check at the end of the cruise if you don't use it all. After all, it is your money not Carnivals.

I buy it every week for my Victory cruise in September. You can call the Bon Voyage Dept and do it over the phone and they apply it to your booking. Should take less than a week.

Here is the info:

Our knowledgeable Fun Ship Dollar representatives are available to answer your questions about our products, help you make a selection, and take your credit card order. You can reach our Special Programs and Promotions department by telephone; toll free, at 1-800-906-7603 during the following hours:

Monday - Saturday 8:00am - 8:30pm, Eastern Time

Phone orders are accepted up to one week prior to sailing. Visa, MasterCard, Discover® Network and American Express accepted.

Customer Service is closed Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.

Can you send yourself FSD to use as OBC?

I would like to do this so we have our $500 waiting on us when we get there (Already prepaid tips, and already have OUR half of the ES credits (=$155 - other half is Mother in Laws, and she is paying for everything for our 6 year old)) so I only need to put about about $350 more on there. I would rather not carry that much cash, or use our debit card.

If I can do this (gift Fun Ship Dollars to myself), do I get a refund if we don't use it all? or does it have to be used as OBC for a future cruise?

I bought my Funship Dollars online and instead of your address put in "Apply as onboard credit, put ship name and booking#. It will be applied directly as an OBC -

Or you can just call them to purchase OBC & have it directly applied to your account, rather than messing with paper certificates, mailing, cashing in on ship, etc. Saves paper, postage, time, resources...

I bought my Funship Dollars online and instead of your address put in "Apply as onboard credit, put ship name and booking#. It will be applied directly as an OBC -

I do this also, it applies in a few days, I print my confirmation & take it with my cruising docs just in case there are any issues. You receive a refund check back on the morning of debark, just run thru Guest Services on your way out and they cash it for you.

Happy Sailing,

I did this today, for $100 and put ONBOARD CREDIT [booking Number]

I wonder if it will be split up between the 2 accounts in the room, or given to me since I put my name in.

Either way, I can get it fixed onboard, I'm sure. Since we have $160 credit anyway, prepaid tips already and I just did this hundred, I should only need to put another hundred on for my husband and I then carry cash for ports.

Yay!

Archived