Do Deck 9 cabins have refrigerators in them on Monarch?

baad

We were on Enchantment recently and I did some research on the fridge issue -- on Enchantment only suites had fridges.

That being said, Monarch is not a sister ship to Enchantment and did go thru a major refurbishment about 2 years ago, so you'll probably need to call RCCL or hope for a firm response from a recent Monarch sailor. -- You'll probably want to post your cabin category.

On Enchantment, we brought a collapsible cooler on board with us (along with a few beverages) and our cabin attendant kept it iced fro us twice a day -- we left a note with this request and a $5 tip when we went to the muster drill on the first day.

Even if your cabin does not have a fridge, there will be sodas, water and an ice bucket on the dresser.

I just checked the Expedia site deck plans (pretty much all the online travel agencies have them). It lists fridges on Monarch for cat SO and above. I usually find a deck plan graphic I like and then save the site in my favorites for quick reference. Of course, the non-RCI sites sometimes have errors so you can't take them as 100% accurate. For example, the new Expedia graphic for Monarch deck 10 lists the correct areas (including the part that's a part of Adventure Ocean), but the graphic itself shows the spa in that space. Oops. The old graphic was correct. You could also get a brochure and/or check the RCI site. I'm not sure if they list all the cabin amenities, but it would make sense.

beachchick

Archived