Hello there

nosnobunny

I was doing pretty well up til my March cruise. I hit a number on the scales that I haven't seen in over 5 years. Yay!!! Then I put on 7 lbs after being on vacation for 4 weeks. I've only lost 3 of them so far. It will come off but this time around it's been a lot harder.

Beth

This was a cruise for 2 of my granddaughters who are only 10 and 7 and they've never cruised before. They had fun, that's the important part. But it wasn't the best cruise I've ever been on. It may be that I've never cruised with children before and that makes it an entirely different experience. I had to behave myself and set a good example. :o

I'm not too worried about the weight coming off. There are two vacations to go this year and there is no way that I'm going to go fluffy. But I have to admit, it is nice to be wearing clothes that I had packed away because they were too tight.:D

Beth

Beth,

Welcome back... Great to see you.

Which cruiseline did you go on w/the granddaughters.. it is totally a different experience traveling w/kidlets (mine are 8 1/2 and 12 though I'm an "older" mom). It seems like mine have outgrown the kids program and so hopefully we won't have to do early seating for dinners in December.

Carolyn

We specifically picked Carnival Triumph for the kids's programs. As it turned out, they wanted no part of it and wanted to stick with Grandpa and me. :rolleyes: They had a great time but I've cruised enough to know what a really good cruise is and this wasn't it. I swear they ate their cruise fare in pizza, hot dogs, ice cream and dinner rolls. :p

Beth

They let you "out" for good behavior?

So good to "see" you!

Saw your post before but the site was acting up for me.

I usually type at night..think acts up more then. Weekend I was

busy so now I can say..WELCOME BACK! MISSED YOU!

Now you can come in everyday!

They let you "out" for good behavior?

So good to "see" you!

Saw your post before but the site was acting up for me.

I usually type at night..think acts up more then. Weekend I was

busy so now I can say..WELCOME BACK! MISSED YOU!

Now you can come in everyday!

Let's just say that I'm out for *promised* good behaviour. :p :D Oh this is going to be harder than losing weight. ;)

Beth

Archived