Let's talk Music

LAdies I'm interested to see what songs you either gave the DJ to play for your receptions or songs the DJ played on their own during the reception.

Let's start a list of songs/Artists you played at reception and if your like me and havent had your dream cruise wedding lets share some suggestion :D

I need some ideas to get my dead head fam and friends on the dance floor :cool:

We only requested a few songs at the reception; our DJ had a really good "feel" of the crowd and played everything I wanted him to play without me even telling him.

We entered the reception to the Glee version of Bruno Mars' "Marry You" (you should check this out on YouTube; we weren't sure if it would work, and it was just the best thing ever to have the whole bridal party enter the room to this song)

Then we requested LMFAO "Party Rock Anthem" and had a good mix of great dance music, and then the DJ sensing we liked the latin type music, played quite a bit of salsa, mixed in with pop music.

If you can get the salsa music in your mix, it really gets people going!!

LAdies I'm interested to see what songs you either gave the DJ to play for your receptions or songs the DJ played on their own during the reception.

Let's start a list of songs/Artists you played at reception and if your like me and havent had your dream cruise wedding lets share some suggestion :D

I need some ideas to get my dead head fam and friends on the dance floor :cool:

The best advice I can give you is to give a much longer list than you expect and in the order of preference. My two main songs were not available and more than have were not available of all of my songs. I cancelled the DJ and will play our own mix of music. I was looking forward to having a DJ but it was just too close to gather new music with everything else I had to do. I sail today and barely got through my TO DO list.

Good luck!!!

The best advice I can give you is to give a much longer list than you expect and in the order of preference. My two main songs were not available and more than have were not available of all of my songs. I cancelled the DJ and will play our own mix of music. I was looking forward to having a DJ but it was just too close to gather new music with everything else I had to do. I sail today and barely got through my TO DO list.

Good luck!!!

Good luck and congrats.

Archived