Family Adventures in Cozumel

bdziewit

Does a place like Paradise Beach have something for a 4 year old to do. I will also have my 8 and 15 year old and they will like the water toys. I just don't want my 4 year old to have nothing to do while the boys are all having a good time. Are any of the water toys they have appropriate for a 4 year old?

I am too wondering the same thing for a 5 year old. I know she will be able to swim in the pool, but once she sees the water toys, she will be disappointed if she will not be able to play on them.

Unless you go out with them (and you both buy the wrist bands :() the water toys are too far out and too deep and too big for 4-5 year olds to play on.

Besides the pool there is a nice beach - sand castles anyone? :confused: Bring a cheap inflatable mat or ring from a dollar store and take your little one out "deep" with you. Good luck! :)

I love Paradise Beach. I brought my 12 year old last August and we had a blast. I am leaving tomorrow with my 4 year old, and I have the same concerns as you. The water toys are pretty far from shore. It is a good swim and the water is deep. I'm 5"4 and couldn't touch the bottom. I love the food and am looking forward to the food as a highlight. My DH hasn't been to Paradise Beach and I think he will enjoy the food, beach and pool as well.

I am hoping my DD will enjoy the pool and beach and not be too upset about not playing on the water toys. I hope this helped!

I think the older two will enjoy the water toys with dad. I will keep the little one by the pool. I think they will all have fun. I will check out that other site for the beach also to see which they like better.;)

Archived