Sunbathing from balcony on splendida

TYRONEMAN

Not too sure if you would get an all over colour from that spot but have a look at the map below. We were mid ship last time and though we never sunbathed on the balcony we did sit out on the balcony with a drink and took in the afternoon sun and warmth while the kiddies had a nap!! Cant recall if you have kiddies travelling with you but there is an adult only pool with some nice quiet spots for sunbathing.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/msc-splendida-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=380&deck=6

Not too sure if you would get an all over colour from that spot but have a look at the map below. We were mid ship last time and though we never sunbathed on the balcony we did sit out on the balcony with a drink and took in the afternoon sun and warmth while the kiddies had a nap!! Cant recall if you have kiddies travelling with you but there is an adult only pool with some nice quiet spots for sunbathing.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/msc-splendida-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=380&deck=6

Mariead

Thanks for this. No children involved as all grown up and take their own holidays without the old foggies. I am assuming the adult only pool is on the top deck.

The adult only pool is called The Playa del Sol, or Zen Area and is located on deck 15.

Planning on taking a trip there myself for some piece and quiet without armbands and nappies and a with a nice long cocktail and a good book:D!!!

The adult only pool is called The Playa del Sol, or Zen Area and is located on deck 15.

Planning on taking a trip there myself for some piece and quiet without armbands and nappies and a with a nice long cocktail and a good book:D!!!

The Zen Area on deck 15 is no longer a adult only zone. They opened this area last year for children. However, there is a new quiet adult only area on deck 18, even better. It's called the Solarium and includes a jacuzzi and a bar. This apply to the FantasiaClass ships.

Are you on the 1st sailing? How lovely, wonder if they will lay on anything special.

Not on the first from Marseille but on the second ordinary cruise from Venice:)

But a friend of mine is on the maiden voyage out of Marseille. Before the cruise starts MSC will arrange a naming ceremony with Sophia Lauren. :) I'm sure there will be a lot of specials on this voyage.

Archived